Type : Tutorial
Level : Medium
I have another request tutorial about how to set up an attack via WAN / Internet. This guy asking how to set up an attack when he only have a 3G internet modem, as you know that maybe some 3G internet modem will use a public dynamic IP address(the ip address will change dynamically).
Actually I can't write the tutorial very detailed(with screenshot) because now I didn't use the 3G modem but I already try it when I was in Indonesia, but I will try harder to make you can understand what i want to convey in this article. 🙂
1. DynDNS account (click here to register)
2. Internet Modem with public dynamic IP address.
1. Log in to your DynDNS account, then click on "Add Zone/Domain Services" (click here).
2. Then the next step you need to choose the sub domain name from dyndns(because we use the free one) and then fill the rest of that form(click here)
Information :Hostname --> just fill the name you want to use. Service type --> choose host with IP address(because you use dynamic IP). IP Address --> In example above I'm using IP address of google.com(18.104.22.168), but you can fill it with your own ip(see the red box) that already detected by the system. If you still unsure about your IP, you can view how to check my public IP address.
When everything was set up successfully, just click the "Add to Cart" button.
3. In the next step, you can check your order in this form, if everything was correct just click "Proceed to Checkout" button.
4. Click "Activate Services" button if you want to activate the service right now.
5. Everything has been set up successfully, now you can check for the domain you just added before. When you go to this URL http://free-moviez.dyndns.tv it should go to google website.
Hope it's useful 🙂
FYI : Click here for the next tutorial about how to set up port redirecting in Windows to Linux or other machine.