After hibernating about 1,5 months with fully loaded daily activities, now ready to continue write my blog How to Turn Off Autorun/Autoplay on Windows 7.
Virus easily spreading using removable media such as CD, USB, Floppy, etc. Some people maybe still didn't know how to turn off autorun or autoplay in Windows.
1. Open Run Tasks (Click here to view the shortcut to launch Run)
2. Type : gpedit.msc (case insensitive)
3. Drill down to Computer Configuration –> Administrative Templates –> Windows Components –> Autoplay Policies –> Double click the Turn off Autoplay at the right side window.
4. There are 3 configurations available : Not Configured, Enabled, Disabled.
5. Choose Enabled then click apply.
Hope it's useful 🙂