Type : Tools
Ease of Use : Easy
File size : 1.95MB
Platform : Windows(Win32 and Win64), Linux, OS/2
Sometimes when you surf around the internet you will find so many type of document file such as Microsoft Office Word Document and Adobe PDF document, etc and some of that document maybe protected.
This section actually will talk about how to break PDF protection or how to open protected PDF document, because sometimes when you need to print the PDF document or need to copy a few paragraph of the content if the document protected it will be very troublesome. We will not do hard things such as cracking the PDF password, etc, but we will do simple things to make the protected document become unprotected.
1. Download the tools + library(2 Files) from the link below (download link)
2. Install the library in your computer –> just click "next" and many "next" ahead and then click "Finish". It happen the same also with the Tools 🙂
3. Here's my protected PDF document (cannot print and copy paste the text).
4. Run the program >>> Click "File" and then click "Open" to open the protected PDF document.
5. When your protected PDF already open, now click "File" and choose "Convert".
6. In convert dialog windows, nothing you need to set up…just click "OK".
7. For the next step you need to define the new filename for the unprotected document and do not forget the PDF extension behind. e.g : myUnprotectedDocument.pdf and then click "Save".
Hope it's useful 🙂