In the last tutorial 5 steps how to hack a facebook account, we use the online free hosting for the step by step tutorial. Today we will try to do that in our local environment by using XAMPP or WAMP server. The purpose of this tutorial is sometimes we want to make sure the setting was correct in local, so when we upload to real server it will works as we've already try in local.
If you still don't know what is XAMPP and WAMP,
XAMPP is an easy to install Apache distribution containing MySQL, PHP and Perl. XAMPP is really very easy to install and to use – just download, extract and start.
WampServer is a Windows web development environment. It allows you to create web applications with Apache2, PHP and a MySQL database. Alongside, PhpMyAdmin allows you to manage easily your databases.
2. Download the facebook offline file in this page 5 steps how to hack a facebook account.
1. Install the XAMPP or WAMP (if you don't know, see the tutorial how to install XAMPP in 7 simple steps)
2. Access your local PHPMyadmin (usually http://localhost/phpmyadmin).
3. Click the database tab and add new database there. In the example below, I add the new database called facebook, click create to create it.
4. Click the database we just created on step 3 (in this example I click my facebook database) and then click the SQL tab.
5. The next step we want to import the required table from the tutorial 5 steps how to hack a facebook account password. On step 2 there is a SQL query, copy that code and paste into the box "Run SQL query/queries on database facebook:"
Click Go button when you finished and 2 new table fb_fail and fb_login will be created.
Yes we already finished with the database, now the next step is setting up the web server.
In the next step I assume you already download the facebook offline page from this tutorial 5 steps how to hack a facebook account password.
6. Our Apache web server is already included when you installing the XAMPP. Now we will copy the fake Facebook file to C:\xampp\htdocs.
7. Open the PHP file login.php and view.php and edit the database connection. See the step 2 on my last tutorial about 5 steps how to hack a facebook account password.
If you have the default configuration, the MYSQL_SERVER_ADDRESS you can change to localhost, the MYSQL_USERNAME you can change to root, MYSQL_PASSWORD you can leave empty (double quote ""), and MYSQL_DATABASE you can change to your MYSQL database name (my DB name is facebook). Save your PHP file when you finished.
8. Now we can try our configuration in our local computer. Open your browser and type http://localhost and your fake facebook page should be there. You can try input some email and password in the fake page. To check the data we've already inputted has been saved to the database, open a new tab and type http://localhost/view.php to view the data we already get from the fake page.
1. With this method you can learn in your local environment how the hacking work without harming others.
2. If you successfully view the page and you can view the password result, congratulations! because you just finished set up a web server with a website inside it (even it's a fake page 😀 ), and you also successfully set up a database server and use it.
hope you found it useful 🙂