Data Privacy is a serious concern today with the vast availability of personal data over the Internet – a digital universe where websites collect your personal information and sell them to advertisers for dollars, and where hackers can easily steal your data from the ill-equipped.
On March 2017, US Senate voted to eliminate privacy rules that would forced ISPs to get your permission before selling your Web browsing history and app usage history to advertisers.
How to Prevent Someone Spying on You
VPN – stands for Virtual Private Network – is a secure tunnel between your computer and destinations you visit on the internet. Your computer connects to a VPN server, which can be located anywhere in the world, and your web traffic then passes back-&-forth through that server.
VPN will do the work to prevent someone snooping your browsing history, or spying on you. VPN will make you browsing from the server geo-location not your computer’s location so we will remain anonymous.
To ensure the privacy of your data, VPN encrypts your data. Some VPNs use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) for encryption, while others might use IPSec or PPTP to keep your information encrypted.
Since there are many services to choose, Hacking-tutorial.com Shop brings you an excellent VPN services at a highly discounted price with lifetime subscription.
PureVPN is a trusted provider, with more than one million users worldwide, providing a right mix of security, usability, and features.
PureVPN service not only anonymizes your online activities but also encrypts all your personal data and routes it through its 500 self-managed servers in 141 countries across the globe.
With PureVPN, you can also access geo-restricted content on up to 5 devices at once, all without sacrificing connection speed.
PureVPN offers great features, including its Internet kill switch, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited server switching, and IP leak protection.
PureVPN lifetime subscription usually costs anyone around $597, but Hacking-tutorial.com readers can get its lifetime subscription for just $89 — a full 85% discount on its retail value.
This is your last chance for you to get in on this deal before the price goes up, so get yours now!
If you’re searching for an affordable and reliable VPN service without any bandwidth limits, VPNSecure is a good pick.
This premium service is compatible with all operating systems — from Windows and Mac OS X to iOS and Linux.
What is VPNSecure benefit:
– Allows you to bypass geolocation blocks on your favorite streaming networks
– Encrypts your traffic so hackers can’t access your data
– Hides your location & IP address
– Supports torrents
– Allows you to connect five devices simultaneously
– Grants you the ability to choose Data Cipher
– Uses Stealth VPN to render your VPN traffic unrecognizable
– Delivers unlimited bandwidth
– Does not keep any logs of your activity
– Includes servers in 46+ countries & counting
– Protects against DNS leak fixes, kill switches & more
The VPNSecure Lifetime Subscription is available for $39 at Hacking-tutorial.com shop, which usually costs $450.
This sale is set to expire in the next few days, though, so get your order in now.
If you are looking for an ad-free, completely secure Internet experience, you can not get better than OneVPN.
OneVPN cleaning up your browsing while also making sure you remain anonymous from hackers, ISPs and government who may be monitoring your web activity.
OneVPN lets you maintain a high speed while surfing the web with 60 servers based in 21 countries across the globe, so no matter where you travel to, you will be covered.
What is OneVPN benefit:
– Adblocker makes ads disappear as if they had never even existed
– Up to 256-bit encryption ensures your personal information is always safe from prying eyes
– Anti-malware protects your data & operating system from harmful malware
– NAT firewall stops third parties from connecting to your device
– One-Stream lets you access the streaming content you want from anywhere you want w/ ultra-fast streaming speed
OneVPN: Lifetime Subscription is available for just $49.99 and 2-Year Subscription for just $19.99 at Hacking-tutorial.com shop, which usually costs $477 and $238 respectively.