After finish writing 4 Steps to Prevent Man in the Middle Attack ARP Poisoning in LAN , now I will continue write 3 steps to delete static ARP routing table. This tips and trick I made for Windows users.
If you come here to this 3 Steps to Delete Static ARP Routing Table page and didn't know about it, you can read my previous tutorial 4 Steps to Prevent Man in the Middle Attack ARP Poisoning in LAN so you can catch up what happening here 🙂
I make this little tool to make the delete process much easier (128% virus free guarantee).
1. Double click the v4L-arp file and choose number 2 and press ENTER (because we want to delete the static ARP table)
2. The next display is your interface details information. I only have 3 interfaces, it will be different with your machine, do not worry about it.
See the interface name on "Interface Name" column, which interface you use for your computer to connect to the internet. In the picture above because I use wireless to connect to the internet so I write "Wireless Network Connection".
After that enter your router IP address and press enter. You need to wait for 5 second until the progress completed.
3. Finished! this is the result of your ARP table after you delete the static routing, the type become dynamic.
1. To delete the static routing will be useful when the network administrator in your local area connection changed the router confguration.
2. It's good choice if you keep your ARP table to static (connection between your computer and router) to prevent the man in the middle attack and ARP spoofing. (view the 4 Steps to Prevent Man in the Middle Attack ARP Poisoning in LAN)
Hope it useful 🙂